Commercial energy prices are tailored to the nature of your business. To get a better idea of how your business uses energy, providers will ask you lots of questions to assess your needs, they’ll take into account:
- How big your business is
- The nature of your business and where it’s located
- How much energy you use annually
- Whether you’re after gas, electricity, or both
- The type of contract you’re looking for – for example, fixed or variable
- Who currently supplies you and when your contract ends
- How long you want your energy deal to last
Some factors that influence the price of energy can’t be controlled by you or your energy provider – such as the wholesale price of gas and electricity, taxes and environmental levies. Businesses that call for at least 70kW of energy in a half-hour period, can potentially save even more money by installing an HH (or half-hourly) meter.
HH meters send an energy reading to your provider every 30 minutes which provides them with much more accurate data about your energy consumption. The information can help you become more energy efficient as well as ensure you get a precise quote in the first place.
Businesses with very high energy demands (calling for at least 100kW of energy within a half hour period) will need an HH meter by law.
To switch your business energy today call #CAMPAIGNBUSINESSSERVICENUMBER#
Prefer us to call you?Call me back